Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jet 2 - The Mission Back To The Terminal (Album)


The Mission Back to the Terminal - 11/21/13. The Mission Back to the Terminal is a 17 track journey that explains my life as a hip-hop artist going from questioning existence and purpose in life. The project highlights the passion and expression that music brings from coming into alignment with who we truly are as beings. The terminal is metaphoric for my true inner expression and the album takes the listener through the mission as I seek to find myself. The album features production from The University, Austin Millz, Woody, KJS Beats, Jet 2, and more. The album also has features from my Wrekless crew-mates: Hitman, RockstarTuNE and Brittney Jaii.
Support: iTunes ($7.99) | Hulkshare | Sharebeast

Rewind: Jet 2 - Prodigy (Music Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment