Monday, March 31, 2014

Big Hutch AKA Cold 187um To Release New Album “The Big Hit” At Midnight April 1st


Big Hutch AKA Cold 187um will be dropping his new album, The Big Hit, at midnight tonight (April 1st) via BigShotMusic. Stay tuned for the release and here's what Big Hutch had to say:
“I didn’t want to do the same ole “pre-hype” type of promotion with this project. I have a long enough history with my fans to where I can just get the word out and be like here is my new album…go get it, without all the fluff and drag. Most of the time when I do pre-hype a release, my fans want it right then and there anyways. They don’t want to have to wait a month or two for it to drop. I’m giving my fans what they really want, a record from me that they can purchase within a few hours of knowing about the release.”
Rewind: Big Hutch - Big Hutch's Revenge (Music Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment